Are you experiencing chronic tingling, pain, or numbness in your back that affects your day-to-day activities and quality of life? At LaGrange Chiropractic, we offer safe and effective spinal decompression therapy to relieve your symptoms and restore optimal functionality to your spine.
Serving La Grange and surrounding areas in Kentucky, LaGrange Chiropractic is led by Dr. Lee Petrucci. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and find out how spinal decompression therapy can provide long-lasting results for your back pain. We serve areas such as Oldham County, Carrollton, Crestwood, Bedford, Buckner, Campbellsburg, Henry County and Trimble County, KY.
What is Spinal Decompression?
Using a specially-designed traction table or motorized device, spinal decompression therapy gently stretches the spine and creates a negative pressure inside of spinal discs, which can create herniations and bulges and lead to chronic pain and discomfort. Spinal decompression has two main benefits:
- It draws herniations and bulges back into discs, relieving spine pressure
- It promotes the passage of essential nutrients throughout spinal discs to help improve overall health and functionality
This innovative chiropractic technique can help relieve a wide range of chronic conditions and may involve multiple treatment sessions in order to achieve maximum results. These options can be discussed with Dr. Petrucci during your consultation at our La Grange office.
How is Spinal Decompression Performed?
There are multiple devices available that perform spinal decompression, and Dr. Petrucci will discuss what you can expect during your consultation. This is a non-surgical, non-invasive therapy that is typically well-tolerated by patients.
What Does Spinal Decompression Treat?
Spinal decompression therapy can potentially be combined with other treatment modalities for the relief of:
- Herniated or bulging discs: Spinal decompression therapy has been shown to effectively treat 89 percent of herniated or bulging disc cases.
- Sciatica (Leg pain): This is a shooting pain down the leg that is often accompanied by tingling or numbness. This therapy can help provide relief in as little as three or four weeks.
- Degenerative Disc Disease: This condition is the drying up, thinning, and dehydrating of the spinal discs. Spinal decompression can help rehydrate the discs and improve circulation and mobility.
- Spinal Stenosis: As a result of bone spurs or bulging discs, the spinal canal can become narrowed and cause this condition. This therapy has proven to be very effective in relieving the pain and discomfort associated with spinal stenosis.
- Low back pain: One of the most common spine conditions worldwide, low back pain can be caused by multiple factors. A comprehensive evaluation at LaGrange Chiropractic can help determine the cause of your low back pain and a customized treatment plan will be created for you.
- Failed surgery: Whether you have had ineffective surgery for the back or neck or are considering surgery, spinal decompression can provide a less invasive option.
Contact LaGrange Chiropractic today to schedule a consultation and find out how spinal decompression can relieve your back pain and increase your mobility.
Dr. Lee L. Petrucci, DC provides Spinal Decompression to the following locations: Crestwood, Oldham County, Buckner, Bedford, Campbellsburg, Carrollton, and La Grange KY