Chiropractic care is a natural, hands-on solution to pain diagnosis and management. When coupled with massage therapy, many patients feel optimal relief of their pain symptoms while receiving a relaxing treatment.
At LaGrange Chiropractic in La Grange, Kentucky, our blend of chiropractic care and massage therapy will treat your pain at the source and help you feel better quicker so you can get back to doing what you love.
How Does Massage Therapy Work with Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractic care focuses on the musculoskeletal system and the nervous system, as well as how disorders in these areas affect overall wellness. Chiropractic care utilizes non-surgical, non-invasive spinal manipulation techniques to not only adjust the everyday wear and tear on the spine but to also help treat injuries and restore functionality.
Massage therapy also utilizes hands-on, non-invasive techniques to relax sore or painful muscles of the neck and back. As the spine and surrounding soft tissues work in tandem to function properly, coupling chiropractic care with massage therapy can help provide maximum, long-lasting results.
What Advantages Does Massage Therapy Have with Chiropractic Care?
In addition to providing a relaxing experience along with your chiropractic care, massage therapy can:
- Help patients heal more quickly and experience a more complete recovery from their pain symptoms
- Make it easier for Dr. Petrucci to adjust your spine during your chiropractic sessions, as massage relaxes any muscle tension that may inhibit spinal adjustments
- Improve your range of motion by optimizing treatment of your muscles, ligaments and other soft tissues
- Improve circulation by enhancing blood flow through congested areas
- Be more therapeutic than a regular massage at a spa or salon. While traditional massages can be relaxing, feelings of pain and fatigue can return quickly unless the massage is coupled with accurate pain diagnosis and therapeutic techniques.
How Can I Get Massage Therapy Incorporated into My Chiropractic Care?
During your consultation with Dr. Petrucci, the source of your pain will be evaluated and an individualized chiropractic and massage treatment plan will be tailored to your individual needs.
While chiropractic care by itself can safely and effectively manage pain over the long term, incorporating the benefits of massage therapy can improve and change the course of your rehabilitation.
Contact LaGrange Chiropractic today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Petrucci and find out if you are a candidate for chiropractic care with massage therapy.